top of page

Fireside Chats

Public·119 members

May Fireside 9 transitioning
.mp3
Download MP3

May Fireside Question 9 - What about transitioning kids? This is a subject that is in great debate nationally and internationally.

gkorosi75
wisconsin144
Serene
05 juin 2023

This has had my attention for a very long time, it‘s such a sensitive topic now because of the narrative the medical industry has established in the pursuit of funds made from an increase in surgeries. If you speak against or even in questioning to understand you may be thought of as not accepting of an LGBT right. I applaud and honor you for speaking up about this and being a TRUE advocate for these children. Love is love and I want everyone to be free to live and love, including myself, but this is not living and most of the time these children do not end up loving themselves. There is a much bigger agenda behind this, which everyone needs to investigate.

J'aime

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

REVIEWS

"Her authenticity, the vulnerability she shares as a human being. Refreshing."

maren@marenmuter.com

The services rendered by Maren Muter are held out to the public as a form of motivational coaching combined with instruction in meditation. Maren does not represent her services as any form of medical health care or direct psychotherapy, and despite research to the contrary, by law she may make no health benefit claims for her services.

If you are suffering and have thoughts of imminently hurting yourself,

please call 911 or  the suicide hotline 1-800-273-8255

bottom of page