top of page

Our Sharing Group

Public·1026 members

Hi I don't know how to find an answer to my guesting. So here it is can anyone explain and or define what is the HUM.

Maren I thourally enjoyed hearing you Meredith

THANK YOU

Claudia

gkorosi75
Julie Beale
Maren Muter
Maren Muter
May 20, 2023

Hi Claudia,

It is nice to meet you. Good question!

The hum is our natural resonance connecting us to the world around (both seen and unseen). It is the vibrational pattern weaving through us, connecting us ethereally, carrying us. Everything has a vibration, a breath unique unto its own. Our "hum" moves among and through them all, just as theirs moves within and through us. As the earth breathes, we feel it, just as the trees.

One way to get a rudimentary idea of this connection is through a body vibration. It can help in finding resonance or a feeling of pixelation. So, for fun, you can try it by putting your fingers in your ears and literally humming; you can slowly move the tone higher and lower until you find a spot or spots that feel like your body melds away and you are inside the vibration - like your whole body is vibration. It gives you an almost pixelated feeling. Some people find it helpful to open and close their mouths or push their chins forward. You don’t have to close your ears - but it can help in the beginning.

Once you recognize this “pixelation” this weaving into the world, you won’t need to make noise at all. You can feel it quietly in the background throughout life. You can feel it in your connection, the weave for your touch as you brush the leaf of a plant, feel the weather on your skin, and the quiet embrace of a hug. You’ll feel the soft touch from beyond - it is your unique connection.

We each have a unique energetic resonance (code/signature), and this resonance moves throughout our body and into our environments both physically and ethereally. Our resonance fluctuates throughout the day while maintaining its uniqueness. It fluctuates with our feelings, with our body’s health, and with our concentration. It does not weaken; it does not go away; sometimes, we may feel disconnected, but we are not. This code is what makes us, us.

I used to play with hum by overtone singing as a child (you don’t need a good singing voice, lol, I can’t sing a regular note, hahaha). Overtone singing is fun as we can all do it - it does take a little practice ;-)

Think of the hum as the breath of life, and life continues beyond the body

❤️

polyphonic overtone singing - Anna-Maria Hefele

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

REVIEWS

"Her authenticity, the vulnerability she shares as a human being. Refreshing."

maren@marenmuter.com

The services rendered by Maren Muter are held out to the public as a form of motivational coaching combined with instruction in meditation. Maren does not represent her services as any form of medical health care or direct psychotherapy, and despite research to the contrary, by law she may make no health benefit claims for her services.

If you are suffering and have thoughts of imminently hurting yourself,

please call 911 or  the suicide hotline 1-800-273-8255

bottom of page